This rustic cabin located near the Sitgreaves National Forest has two bedrooms, with double beds, plus a hide-a-bed and a full bath. You can enjoy a cozy fireplace, firewood provided, and an outdoor grill for those great summer BBQ’s.
per night flat rate with a maximum 7 night stay.
(See rental policy below)
*Choose ONLY the nights you’re staying in the calendar*
1701 Merzville Rd, Forest Lakes Estates, Payson, AZ 85931
Click here to view on Google Maps.
You can email the cabin management staff for further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
This rustic cabin located near the Sitgreaves National Forest has two bedrooms, with double beds, plus a hide-a-bed and a full bath. You can enjoy a cozy fireplace, firewood provided, and an outdoor grill for those great summer BBQ's.
Although the cabin is equipped with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, and utensils, you will need to bring a few items with you, such as:
- Linens - sheets, blankets, pillows and towels
- Toiletries - soap, toilet paper, dish soap, trash bags, etc.
- Food & beverages
Your stay and quality time with family and friends won't be interrupted by noisy televisions or ringing phones.
The cabin sits at an elevation of 7,800 ft.
Lots of activities including:
- Cross country skiing about 1 mile
- Hiking trails within 1 mile
- Horseback riding within 1 mile
- Canoe rentals within 1 mile
- Mountain biking within 1 mile
- Four (4) lakes within 2-10 miles
- Snowmobile rentals about 10 miles
- Golf course in Heber about 20 miles
- Golf course in Payson about 35 miles
Cabin Rental Policy Guidelines:
- Check-in time is 14:00 (2pm) and check-out time is no later than 12:00 (12pm)
- Only members in good standing are allowed to reserve the Forest Lakes cabin.
- Any member who reserves the cabin but cancels his/her membership prior to their reservation date will not be allowed to use the cabin.
- At least one association member is required to be present during the stay
(members will not be allowed to reserve the cabin for friends or other family members if the member will not be staying at the cabin).
- Reservations will not be accepted any earlier than six (6) months in advance.
- Members who reserve the cabin will only be allowed to reserve the cabin for one stay at a time, and each reservation shall be limited to a maximum of seven (7) nights
(EXCEPTION: A member in good standing who has made a reservation and wishes to stay in the cabin for a time period prior to his/her initial reservation may call the AZTroopers cabin caretakers no earlier than seven (7) days prior to the first day of the earlier time period. If the cabin has not been reserved by another member the earlier stay will be allowed.)
- There are NO refunds for cancellations made with less than 30-days notice. This policy will be strictly enforced.