January 29 – February 1, 2013
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
8:30 am – 3:30 pm (first day registration 8:00 am)
More information at: www.reid.com
You Will Learn
- How to assess the credibility of statements.
- How to structure the interview to maximize the flow of information.
- How to use behavior provoking questions in the interview process.
- How to persuade a suspect to tell the truth about their involvement in criminal activity.
- How to develop interrogation themes, handle denials, overcome objections and use alternative questions.
ADVANCED PROGRAM learn to psychologically profile suspects for interrogation, develop specialized tactics for juvenile interrogations and more.
TRAINING MANUAL includes specialized information on interview and interrogation techniques for domestic terrorist activities.