Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Approval of minutes of the May 17, 2018 and June 6, 2018 meetings.
2. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
3. Executive Session – The Board may meet in Executive Session at the Department of Public Safety, Management Services Conference Room, Suite 260,
2102 W. Encanto Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona for the discussion of Agenda Item #2, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(2) for purposes of discussion or consideration of
records, information or testimony exempt by law from public inspection.
4. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
Henry Quihuis, effective April 30, 2018
Sigifredo Casillas, effective May 31, 2018
Tracy Collins, effective May 31, 2018
Mark Hoerrmann, effective May 31, 2018
Ryan Schmude, effective June 30, 2018
5. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Julian Sosa, effective June 29, 2018
James Congrove, effective July 31, 2018
Rudy Lujan, effective July 31, 2018
Daniel Palmer, effective July 31, 2018
Hamilton Van Woert, effective July 31, 2018
6. Normal Retirement Applications:
Brian Cooley, effective July 26, 2018
7. Termination of Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Ramona Leonard, deceased June 1, 2018.
8. New Business:
9. Old Business:
Blake Richardson Return to Work
James Waltermire Accidental Disability
James Casey Accidental Disability
Heather McSpadden Beneficiary
Attorney Letter regarding Rules
Shane McFarland, Chairperson
DPS Local Retirement Board