Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
Executive Session – The Board may meet in Executive Session at the Department of Public Safety Management Services Conference Room, Suite 260, 2102 W. Encanto Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona for the discussion of any Agenda Item, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A) for purposes of discussion or consideration of records, information or testimony exempt by law from public inspection.
1. Approval of minutes of the February 18, 2021 meeting and the March 9, 2021 special meeting.
2. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
3. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
James Reeves, effective January 31, 2021
4. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Mark Enciso, effective March 26, 2021
Jeffrey Lane, effective March 26, 2021
Robert Bowers, effective March 31, 2021
5. Normal Retirement Applications:
Steven Loya, effective March 26, 2021
6. Return to Work Retiree:
John Milam, retired September 18, 2017, returned to work February 20, 2021
7. Termination of Retirement Benefit:
Larry Landers, deceased March 10, 2021
8. Termination of Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Juanita New, deceased February 22, 2021, surviving spouse of Frank New
9. New Business:
10. Old Business:
David Thomas Re-hearing
Ryan Rapp & Underwood PLC $3,272.50
DPS Local Retirement Board