Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Approval of minutes of the March 15, 2018 meeting.
2. Election Results and Oath
3. New Membership Applications:
Michael Allen effective, September 30, 2017; Jason Kolton, effective, October 21, 2017; Gregory Burke, effective, January 13, 2018; Juan Fernandez, Jacob Germaine, Lester Huckey,
Wyatt Knox, Trenten Myers, James Phillips, Ricardo Rodriguez Waer, Zan Saxon, John Simon, Erik Wieland, and Christian Williams, effective March 3, 2018 (pre-existing)
Jose Aguilar-Delgado, Gabriel Aguirre-Urias, Samuel Anspach, Francisco Armenta, Clarence Bell, Matthew Bryan, Jorge Diaz, Tyler Edenhofer, Ruben Estrella, Juan Gomez-Garcia,
Adam Heldt, Angel Hernandez, Victor Lara, Hawkins Mann, Joshua Marotto, Jesse Medina, Alexis Meza, Omar Montano, Skyleir Patterson, Korey Ridge, Rheanna Rodriguez, and Terri Sharkey,
all effective March 3, 2018.
4. Executive Session – The Board may meet in Executive Session at the Department of Public Safety, Management Services Conference Room, Suite 260, 2102 W. Encanto Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona
for the discussion of Agenda Item #3, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(2) for purposes of discussion or consideration of records, information or testimony exempt by law from public inspection.
5. Normal Retirement Applications:
Michael Langley, effective March 30, 2018
Eric Barcello, effective April 19, 2018
Jennifer Despain, effective April 20, 2018
6. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Gregory Loewen, effective April 7, 2018
7. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
Kenneth Chruscinski, effective April 30, 2018
Scott Reutter, effective April 30, 2018
John Rodriguez, effective April 30, 2018
Thomas Simon, effective April 30, 2018
8. Termination of Retirement Benefit:
William A. Leach, deceased March 17, 2018
9. Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Christine Leach, surviving spouse of William A. Leach, deceased March 17, 2018
10. New Business:
11. Old Business:
James Waltermire Accidental Disability Application
Pedro Rodriguez Accidental Disability Application
Shane McFarland, Chairperson
DPS Local Retirement Board