Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
***Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be held via teleconference only.
1. Approval of minutes of the February 20, 2020 meeting.
2. Normal Retirement Applications:
Jason Henderson, effective March 6, 2020
3. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Steve Powers, effective February 20, 2020
4. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
Craig Bremer, effective December 31, 2019
Bryan Shields, effective February 29, 2020
5. Termination of Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Blanche Selchow, deceased February 11, 2020.
6. Return to Work Retiree:
Blake Richardson, retired November 16, 2017, returned to work March 7, 2020
7. Old Business
James Norris Jr.
Letter of Concern
8. New Business
Proposed and Pending Legislation
Date for next Board Meeting
Ryan Rapp Underwood & Pacheco, PLC $4,977.50
Frank Griego, Chairman
DPS Local Retirement Board