Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Approval of minutes of the August 22 and September 3, 2019 meeting.
2. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
3. Executive Session – The Board may meet in Executive Session at the Department of Public Safety, Management Services Conference Room, Suite 260, 2102 W. Encanto Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona for the discussion of Agenda Item #2, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(2) for purposes of discussion or consideration of records, information or testimony exempt by law from public inspection.
4. Normal Retirement Applications:
Dan Millon, effective October 18, 2019
Trent Mortenson, effective October 25, 2019
5. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
Timothy Chung, effective July 31, 2019
Joseph Proffer, effective August 31, 2019
6. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Howard McDonald, effective September 13, 2019
Paul Castellano, effective September 27, 2019
Myles Mace, effective October 31, 2019
7. Termination of Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Dorothy Helmer, deceased August 18, 2019
Beverly Cords, deceased August 21, 2019.
Law Office of Judith E. Abramsohn $552.00
9. New Business:
10. Old Business:
Rules – Letter to the Governor to allow Rule Making under the
Executive Order (Judith)
Frank Griego, Chairman
DPS Local Retirement Board