Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Approval of minutes of the June 20 and July 8, 2019 meetings.
2. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
3. Executive Session – The Board may meet in Executive Session at the Department of Public Safety, Management Services Conference Room, Suite 260, 2102 W. Encanto Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona for the discussion of Agenda Item #2, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(2) for purposes of discussion or consideration of records, information or testimony exempt by law from public inspection.
4. Normal Retirement Applications:
Michael Dickinson, effective July 31, 2019
David McIntee, effective August 9, 2019
5. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
Hugh Grant, effective May 31, 2019
Alberto Terrazas, effective June 30, 2019
Robert Perry, effective July 31, 2019
6. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
John P. Smith, effective July 19, 2019
Thomas Harvey, effective August 2, 2019
Richard Kurtze, effective August 2, 2019
7. Termination of Retirement Benefit:
James Nieman, deceased July 4, 2019
8. Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Charlene Nieman, surviving spouse of James Nieman, deceased July 4, 2019.
9. New Business:
10. Old Business:
E-mail from Phil Coleman
Cadet State Trooper PSPRS Membership
DPS Local Retirement Board