Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Approval of minutes of the September 20, 2018 meeting.
2. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
3. Executive Session – The Board may meet in Executive Session at the Department of Public Safety, Finance Conference Room, 2102 W. Encanto Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona for the discussion of Agenda Item #2, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(2) for purposes of discussion or consideration of records, information or testimony exempt by law from public inspection.
4. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Andres Gonzalez, effective October 26, 2018
5. Normal Retirement Applications:
Brian Barnes, effective November 5, 2018
6. Termination of Retirement Benefit:
Armando De La Ossa, deceased September 16, 2018
Darwin Smith, deceased September 29, 2018
7. Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Frances De La Ossa, surviving spouse of Armando De La Ossa, deceased September 16, 2018
Della Smith, surviving spouse of Darwin Smith, deceased September 29, 2018 (Pending Receipt of Application)
8. New Business:
Major Damon Cecil to discuss ADA accommodations for medically retiring members.
Review of Psychiatrist resumes and reports.
9. Old Business:
Brandon White Accidental Disability Application
Dan Palmer Accidental Disability Application
Terry Lincoln Accidental Disability Application
Law Office of Judith E. Abramsohn $769.00
Carri Stubblefield, Chairperson
DPS Local Retirement Board