The men and women of the Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS) are committed to protecting human life and property by developing innovative methods for enforcing state laws, deterring criminal activity, sharing vital information with the public and providing critical support to the State of Arizona and its citizens.
In furtherance of the Department’s effort to also be a national model in providing customer-oriented state-level law enforcement services and creating strong relationships in the community, AZDPS is proud to present its mobile application, AZDPS.
The app is free to the public and gives you easy access to the latest AZDPS news and alerts, including Amber alerts, Silver Alerts and Blue Alerts.
In addition, the application includes a special feature for submitting anonymous tips.
Furthermore, the application allows users to access the State’s Sex Offender Registry, as well as access information about AZDPS office locations, department recruiting efforts and information on crime trends such as human trafficking.
The following features are included in the application:
- News: Read the latest news about the Department.
- Social Media: Have easy access to the Department’s various social media platforms.
- Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of ADPS and help the Department by submitting anonymous tips to help fight crime.
- Alerts: Sign up for alerts, including Amber Alerts, Silver Alerts and Blue Alerts.
- Sex Offender Registry: Access the ADPS sex offender registry.
- ADPS Recruiting: Find out everything you need to know about applying to become an ADPS Trooper or professional employee.
- Locations: Find a list of ADPS office locations.
- Human Trafficking: Find out the latest information on human trafficking and how it can be reported to law enforcement.
AZDPS will be adding features in the future so please select automatic updating when you download the application and stay tuned.