On October 8, 2017, the Arizona chapter of Concers of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) is hosting the 5th annual Arizona Department of Public Safety Memorial 5K. This event honors DPS Troopers who have made the ultimate sacrifice and have died in the line of duty. All proceeds help provide resources to asssist in the rebuilding of the lives of surviving families and affected co-workers of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
- When: October 8, 2017 at 7:00am
- Where: Reid Park, Tucson
- $45 per person through September 9, 2017
- $50 per person between September 10 – October 8, 2017
- Youth entries are $15 with an adult entry.
- Teams of Four (4) – $40 per person through September 9, 2017 and $45 per person after.
- Registration form and payment due by September 9, 2017 in order to guarantee event T-shirt.
- Register online
Sponsorships and donations are available, and greatly appreciated, for the event and the names of sponsors will be featured on a large display in the registration/vendor area. The following sponsorship levels are available and donations can be in the form of cash or in-kind gifts to be used as raffle prizes:
- Event Supporter: Donations of up to $200
- Silver Level Sponsor: Donations between $200 – $299
- Gold Level Sponsor: Donations between $300 – $399
- Platinum Level Sponsor: Donations between $400 – $499
- Diamond Level Sponsor: Donations of $500 or more
Additional Sponsor Information
Platinum and Diamond Sponsors will receive special recognition on the race T-shirt and will be recognized during the event. Platinum Sponsors will recieve two free 5K entries. Diamond Sponsors will receive four free 5K entries.
C.O.P.S. is a nonprofit organization (501c3) and your donation is tax-deductible, per EIN 86-09032179.
- Make checks payable to “C.O.P.S. Arizona”
- Mailing Address:
AZDPS Attention: AZDPS Memorial 5K
6401 S. Tucson Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85706
Please contact Amy Bocks at (520) 250-7871 or at AZDPS5KRUN@yahoo.com