Police investigating Saturday night’s terror attack in London say they know the identity of the three attackers who killed seven people and injured 48, reports the BBC .
The Metropolitan Police said their names would be released “as soon as operationally possible” as officers work to establish if they were part of a wider network.
Prime Minister Theresa May said victims included a “number of nationalities,” saying it was “an attack on the free world.”
Police said a “number of people” had been detained following the raids. Eleven people are being held after police raids in Barking on Sunday. One of the properties is believed to be the home of one of the attackers.
The three attackers were fatally shot by police after reportedly driving into pedestrians on London Bridge and stabbing people in Borough Market.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission said 46 shots were fired by eight police officers – three from the City of London force and five from the Met.
NHS England said 36 people remained in hospital, with 18 in critical condition.
The so-called Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Like this story? Want to know why tens of thousands of law enforcement people receive stories like this in their email twice a week?