Dragon Nuance will hold a webinar titled “Transforming Police Reporting with Speech Recognition Technology” Thursday Dec. 13 at 2 p.m. Eastern time.
“An exceeding number of law enforcement agencies, whose officers spend upwards of three to four hours a day completing incident reports and other time-sensitive paperwork, are turning to smarter tools such as speech recognition solutions to help transform their police reporting workflows,” Dragon Nuance says.
The webinar presented by Eric La Scola, product marketing manager for Dragon Nuance, will cover:
* What law enforcement has to say about current reporting processes
* Why officers, especially recruits, want smarter tools to help with police paperwork
* Why manual reporting has a negative impact on report accuracy and productivity and can hinder criminal proceedings
* How departments can speed up data entry within the CAD/RMs and move mission-critical information more accurately and efficiently
* How speech recognition technology can help increase officer safety and improve situational awareness and productivity on patrol
* Why embracing smarter technology increases community visibility, and minimizes costs
You can sign up for the webinar at https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1219710&sti=11/26/2018
Like this story? Want to know why tens of thousands of law enforcement people receive stories like this in their email twice a week?