You can view this bulletin in color, with live links, at http://www.aele.org/alert-email.html
- Article: DOJ Review of Ferguson – Is it a blueprint? by Eric Daigle, Esq.
Mr. Daigle is an AELE Board member and a seminar presenter.
- New AELE Monthly Law Journal article: Use of an Electronic Control Weapon on a Person Suffering from Delirium or Other Agitated Condition – Part Two View at http://www.aele.org/law/2015-04MLJ101.html
- The Apr. 2015 issues of AELE’s three periodicals have been uploaded.
The current issues, back issues since 2000, case digests since 1975, and a search engine are FREE. Everyone is welcome to read, print or download AELE publications without charge. The main menu is at: http://www.aele.org/law
*** Law Enforcement Liability Reporter ***
This issue has cases on assault and battery, domestic violence, preservation of evidence, false imprisonment, firearms related, First Amendment and homeless persons.
*** Fire, Police & Corrections Personnel Reporter ***
This issue has cases on arbitration, handicap discrimination, FMLA, First Amendment, race and reverse discrimination, retaliatory personnel actions, workers’ compensation and wrongful discharge.
*** Jail and Prisoner Law Bulletin ***
This issue has cases on the death penalty, DNA, First Amendment, medical care, PLRA, prisoner death/injury, prisoner discipline, retaliation, and sex offenders.
- Selected criminal law and procedure cases are at three other free websites.
You are welcome to share this information; please encourage your colleagues to sign up for periodic mailings at http://www.aele.org/e-signup.html We don’t insert commercial messages or sell your e-addresses.
AELE is an extraordinary and unique resource, with free publications and online back issues since 2000. AELE has a searchable library of more than 35,000 case digests organized into 700 + indexed topics. There are no advertisements, tracking “cookies” or popups on our website. Users do not have to preregister and there is no time limit on research sessions. Contents of our online law library may be copied & pasted, saved or printed (except for commercial purposes).
AELE has a free search tool covering our database of more than 34,000 case summaries, since 1975.
We also have three menus of the more than 35,000 case summaries, divided into 700 + topics.
- Law enforcement civil liability at http://www.aele.org/law/Digests/civilmenu.html
- Employment law and discipline at http://www.aele.org/law/Digests/emplmenu.html
- Jail and prisoner legal issues at http://www.aele.org/law/Digests/jailmenu.html
View or print our guide: How to Navigate AELE’s Online Law Libraries.
AELE uses Databack Systems LLC, a professional mail service, to maintain our e-mail lists. AELE and Databack will not rent or disclose your e-mail address to commercial vendors. E-mails from AELE are sent by firstname.lastname@example.org in plain text, and do not have attached files or contain advertising. Sign up for our monthly e-mail alerts at http://www.aele.org/e-signup.html Encourage your colleagues to do so.