1. Department of Public Safety Officer or Civilian.
2. Twenty years in the PSPRS (sworn) or ASRS (civilian) Retirement System.
3. Minimum of the last 15 years of continuous membership in AHPA before the 20th year in your retirement system (effective 12/31/92).
4. Your ring will not be ordered without a copy of your most current annual retirement contribution statement. Please attach a copy to this order form.
5. Rings are presented to AHPA members at a monthly AHPA meeting.
If you wish to upgrade your ring, attach a personal check, money order or cashier’s check payable to AHPA in the amount corresponding to the upgrade (s) schedule below.
If you wish to upgrade your ring to 14K the AHPA Ring Coordinator will have to obtain the upgrade cost on a case by case basis as the price of our rings are based upon the current price of gold at the time each ring order is placed.
20 Year Ring Order Forms:
**** Send all ring orders to Pat Eagan, 3608 N. Aspen Dr., Avondale, AZ 85323. Any questions, please call Pat at (602) 908-1908. ****